Healthy Meal Ideas
Here is a selection of healthy meal ideas for you to enjoy:
- Baked beans, spaghetti or creamed corn on toast.
- Poached, boiled and scrambled eggs.
- Grilled tomatoes and mushrooms on toast.
- Crumpets or muffin splits with jam or honey.
- Cereal, fruit and low fat yoghurt or milk.
- Porridge made with low fat milk and sliced bananas.
- Fruit, bread roll and yoghurt.
- Sandwich or filled roll and fruit.
- Fruit and / or yoghurt based milkshake and sandwich.
- Toasted sandwich with creamed corn or tomato, onion and cottage cheese or mashed banana and cinnamon for a sweet treat.
- Soup and toast.
- Pasta or rice with tomatoes and vegetables.
- Stuffed baked potato or kumara and salad.
- Baked potato, vegetables and beef casserole.
- Spaghetti bolognaise, salad and plain french bread.
- Grilled chicken breast, brown rice, apricot sauce and green salad.
- Beef chop suey with vegetables and noodles.
- Seafood pizza and mixed green salad.
- Smoked fish pie and vegetables.
- Stir fry lean pork and vegetables on a bed of rice or noodles.
- Lean pork, green bananas and vegetables.
- Vegetable curry, rice and plain naan bread.
- Chicken and tomato pasta with salad.
- Home-made hamburgers with lean meat or vegetable pattie and salad.
Xenical® (orlistat 120mg capsules) is a Pharmacist Only Medicine for weight loss/control in adults with an initial BMI ≥ 30. Common side effects: abdominal pain/discomfort, wind, fatty/oily stools, rectal pain/discomfort, urgent need to go to the toilet and low blood glucose. Do not use if you have problems absorbing nutrients or with your bile flow. Tell your pharmacist if you have chronic kidney disease or a history of kidney stones, or diabetes, or are taking any other medicines. Ask your pharmacist if Xenical is right for you. Always read the label and use strictly as directed. If you have side effects please see your pharmacist. For further information visit www.xenical.co.nz. All trademarks mentioned herein are protected by law. CPI based on CMI dated 7/12/2012
Xenical is an unfunded medicine; you will need to pay for this medicine.